Sunday, June 8

A Good Nights Rest (For Me Anyways)

I've had a migraine for 4 days. I haven't been able to take my good sleeping pills that prevent my headaches cause I have had company over and they make me want to sleep too much.

So, the other night I took 2 Ambien instead. Unfortunately, Mr. Magoo (my 1 year old) woke up in the middle of the night crying wanting to eat. He normally sleeps through the night but is currently going through a growth spurt. Hubby had already been up twice with the over tired 2 year old and asked me to get up with him.

I rolled over looked at him with this "too bad for you" grin on my face and said: "I took two Ambien, I'm too drugged. Sorry!!" I then rolled back over and went back to sleep.

Too bad I don't remember any of this.

Actually, it's probably a good thing I don't remember any of this. HAHA!!



No comments: