Wednesday, June 4

I'm On My Way!!

I finally signed up with PayPerPost to start reviewing products and the such so I can earn some money to pay off Noah's medical bills from his heart transplant!!

I am SO excited.

I know that is probably pretty lame. But if I can make even a small amount of money for something I already do during my "downtime" why wouldn't I want to at least give it a try??

So far, it's been really easy. All I had to do was enter my information, enter my blog information, put a few codes into my template for tracking purposes, and now I am on my way!

I wanted to get my first post up as soon as I could so I haven't had a chance to go through the website and check out all the opportunities yet but from what I saw, there seems to be quite a few. And so far it's been really easy to navigate. I actually think I'm going to have fun with this.

Cause if you know me, my reviews and HUGE opinions are never advertisement like. So you don't have to worry that this blog will get boring like watching TV commercials. I promise to KEEP IT REAL!!

I actually thought about doing the PayPerPost thing a while back but never really got into it or gave it much thought. But then the other day I was visiting a friends blog (I know, can you believe it?? I wasn't using my phone's reader!!) and I saw her banner in her side bar. And that's what gave me the idea to give it a try again. So I started this new blog and here we are... I'm on my way!!!

Check out the word of mouth ethics if you are interested in some more information.




No comments: