Wednesday, June 4

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I want to while on vacation.

  1. Get a massage
  2. Go swimming
  3. Sleep in
  4. Go Shopping
  5. Spend time at the beach
  6. Go swimming at night when the kids are asleep
  7. Read a good book.
  8. See a good movie
  9. Laugh a lot
  10. RELAX
  11. Eat some ice cream
  12. See my Daughter smile at Disneyland (notice how I didn't say I wanted to GO to Disneyland??)
  13. See my husband smile on the Aircraft carriers. (notice again how I didn't say I wanted to GO?? lol)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha love your last two! I hope you can accomplish every one of those while you are on vacation. If you do, I'm sure it will be a wonderful time!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy TT to you! :)

gina said...

Love your list- why not put some ideas to work, come enter my giveaway...