Thursday, July 10

Fridays Feast


Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

Last Thursday. In preparation for the vacation we didn't get to go on.

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.

Not knowing any better.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Depends on what I am using it for. Butter for baking, Margarine for rolls, and Olive Oil cooking.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

I already know ASL (American Sign Language). So I would chose something different like Greek or Latin.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

5 years older... other than that I really can't think right now.

There are more Wonderful Feasts at Fridays Feast!

2 comments:

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Enjoyed your feast - loved your Soup!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy new Year!