Monday, May 12

A'Muse' Me Monday

For my first A'Muse' Me Monday I chose Fiction. Which this week is to share a poem about my mother. This poem isn't only about my mother, I actually wrote this for my mother when I about about 17 or 18.

My Chosen

The World had been created and we were assigned to go below
but God in His wisdom said "Wait, don't go!"
Down on Earth there will be sorrow and temptations to lead astray
you will need Me with you each and every day
but in the Plan of Salvation I've called some to play the part
to guide your feet in wisdom and nurture with their heart
to listen to your problems a hand of trust to extend
to wipe a tear with love and a broken heart to mend
these will be my chosen the best that I can give
to join in your journey a mortal life to live
now my child be on your way just remember before you go
treat my chosen with great love and your appreciation to them show
for this mission is divine and there could be no others
the ones that teach My children shall be called your blessed Mothers.
~Crystal M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the poem. Thanks for playing A'Muse" Me Monday. Our poor blog has suffered a little since we've been fighting the flu. Anyway, I'm adding your blog post to Mister Linky. I forgot to put him on there earlier.

I've thought about trying to earn a little money with one of my blogs. I hope it goes well for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Thanks so much for playing A'Muse 'Me Monday. I love your poam, it is beautiful!


Later!


Artisticflare