Monday, May 12

It's Monday and I'm Curious

It's Monday and I'm Curious...

Week Number 117

1) What is the worst experience you have ever had in a car? I was in a car accident... a Jeep roll over to be more specific. I remember the entire thing. It was VERY traumatic.

2) Who is your personal hero, and why? I actually have several. And right now I really can't narrow it down to just one so I'm going to have to skip this question. Pretty Lame. I know.

3) Name the one thing you have done that has caused you the most guilt during your lifetime. The one thing that has caused me the most guilt caused me quilt for a reason and I really don't want to share it with the world... or rehash it with myself. Somethings are better left in the past.

4) What is the most important duty or chore you perform regularly? Giving my son his daily anti-rejection medicines so he doesn't rejection his new heart.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Hummm... I wonder what company that cell phone is with??? (since I work for a cell phone company.)

2 comments:

Cat. said...

OMG--I love your template!

As for heroes, at least you could think of some; I came up completely blank on my own question. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you next week again!

(Oh, and it's an LG phone using AT&T/Cingular/whatever--is that good?)

Pam said...

Look at your and your awesome background! I must learn to do this! It would be so cool to do this. Anyway- good luck with your new blog and I hope it works out well for you. I have heard of people doing that so their family pics are safer....it is certainly a good idea! yeah for you!